We invite you to explore our Website, Facebook page, and Blog. We are confident you will find the HOPE, LOVE, and PRIDE we feel being a part of the Kibera community.
Our passion is to develop and nurture the potential of the great people of Kibera. We are truly breaking the cycle of poverty one person at a time. On this site, you can learn about our activities and programs and how you can get involved. Thank you for visiting!
We run a children's home in the slum of Kibera. Currently we have 30 kids. Kibera Pride facilitates other projects for both the youth and adults designed to empower the community. These services include:
• Provide foster and home care for the most vulnerable children.
• Provide bursaries, pay schools fees and provide other relevant education materials.
• Provide basic needs, food, clothing and shelter to vulnerable children.
• Social education, guidance and counseling.
• Provide temporary shelter and protection for high risk and abused children.